With Thanksgiving just 3 days away, I thought it would be great to share some easy and delicious side dishes with you this week!
Starting with my Roasted Purple Potato Salad with fresh cilantro! This is one of the easiest recipes I have ever made, and it is delicious! This recipe takes the traditional potato salad up a notch. So ditch that old school mayonnaise potato salad, that gets watery after a while, and give this recipe a try!
ROASTED PURPLE POTATO SALAD
PREP TIME: 20 MINUTES | COOK TIME: 30 MINUTES | YIELDS: 4 SERVING
- 2-1/2 lbs purple potatoes
- 1/2 cup red onions, chopped
- 3 tbsp fresh cilantro, chopped
- 2 tbsp fresh chives
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Chop potatoes into quarters, then chop each quarter in halves.
- Toss potatoes in olive oil and salt, and bake in oven for 30 minutes.
- Let potatoes cool for 5 minutes.
- In a large mixing bowl, add roasted potatoes, red onions, chives, and cilantro. Give ingredients a good toss before adding dressing.
- Add dressing according to your taste, but I used about 1/4 cup of my Balsamic Vinaigrette. (See previous post for vinaigrette recipe).
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour to overnight before serving.
I hope you enjoy this recipe this Thanksgiving, and as always leave a comment below and let me know how you like it!